Links

Mar 2, 2010

My World

Well my grand babies came over, and right away I put them to good use! Alizah loves my little hand vac so she had to sweep the kitchen with it, and then of course lil brother had to follow the leader. Oh my lil monkey man, he is getting so much bigger and he is walking now too, they are a blessing to me, but I can always send them home too, lol! Peanut had to get in on the action and play with the toys too, so she just helped herself. She loves the grand babies very much, she enjoys them being around, but not Skitto, no way!

Then the really spoiled rotten one is of course Parris Anne, oh is she spoiled rotten. But I think we spoil her like we do because we miss our other babies so much, Chyanne, Digit and Hugo, God rest their little souls. But Parris Anne rules!! Then Peanut had to get in on the action and play with the toys too, so she just helped herself. She loves the grand babies very much, she enjoys them being around, but not Skitto, no way man, she goes to the basement when she hears the kids hit the front door, lol!








Ribet

No comments: