Links

Mar 19, 2010

Being in LOVE!

Think back to when you met that man/woman that you just knew would be the one. Remember when you realized/admitted to yourself that you loved him/her. Now remember how much you wanted to act like you were in a movie and yell to everyone in the football stadium 'I love you!' You told family and friends how perfect he/she was; he/she was just what you were looking for.

Well, I told THE LORD that I love Him today.

And He said to me, 'How much do you love me? You haven't told anyone how good I've been to you. You haven' t shared how perfect my love is. You haven't spread the good news that I am always there to listen to your problems. You haven't told your family how I helped you pay your bills when you didn't have a high paying job, or how I got you a better one. You haven't shared with anyone how I took away that addiction that would have cost you not only your job, but also that man/woman
that was just what you were looking for. So how much do you really love me?'

So I said I would share with my friends and family (for starters) just how wonderful, perfect, understanding, patient, loving, unselfish, considerate and forgiving GOD really is.

He has blessed me with a family that loves me and friends that I can confide in.

But even more than that, He has saved me from destruction I couldn't even see coming..

He gave to me the peace of knowing Him and He has never broken a promise.

Truly, He is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

And I stand in my stadium today to tell everyone,

'I DO LOVE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WITH ALL OF MY HEART!'

Thanks sis!

Ribet

No comments: