Links

Jan 4, 2010

Proverbs 31 Ministries

I don't know how many of you have heard of them, but I get my 'Encouragement For Today' from them every morning, and I just have to say wow! It seems like every morning when I open one of these devotionals up, it's about me, sometimes I wonder if the gals are not hiding in my house somewhere, lol!

Well if you don't get their devotionals just try it out, you can always unsubscribe and they do NOT sell your email address either. These ladies are just fantastic, and they are so organized (at least it seems so). They started out in 1992 and have grown into a multifaceted ministry that touches and transforms the lives of women around the world.

And believe me it is so much more then just getting devotionals in your email, these gals have it going on. I have certain gals that write the devotionals that I just love and have become my favorites, but they are all wonderful gals. They have a speaking ministry, radio ministry and so many things for today's Christian women on their website. They even offer a magazine, which I am going to soon be getting myself.

They offer you prayer support as well, and in the hard times some of us are having today this is such a good thing to have, as many prayer groups praying for your needs as you possibly can. I just wanted to throw this out there at you and I hope you check them out, you won't be sorry that you did.

Have an awesome Monday!

Ribet

No comments: