Links

Jan 13, 2010

Pain Doctor Update, & Book Sneeze.com

The pain Dr. took me off my Soma so I am about to freak out from the pain, he is going to do another epidural the 18th, more or less put a band aid on me for awhile. But I will have to have the surgery again, I just wish it would have been done right the first time, I am just scared, I hope I can get through another one this time.

I do understand why Dr. D chose to stop, I was bleeding out and needed a transfusion, and like he said at least he can still talk to me, lol! I'm just scared, my blood pressure is running to high, so I see my primary doctor Thursday for that. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the good Lord has in store for me.

I wanted to let anyone that is interested know that I joined Book Sneeze.com, and what they do is send you a book to read and review and you get to keep the books. These books are brand new, I just got my first one yesterday and I could not believe it was brand spanking new. It is just to cool. So if you like to read you may want to take a peak at it. I am reading Where Is God by Dr. John Townsend, the author of Boundaries, so far it's awesome. Here is the link Book Sneeze.com

Have an awesome day everyone.

Ribet

No comments: