Links

Nov 30, 2009

My Sister Is Here For A Visit!

Free Pictures | acobox.com
My sister Julie is here from California, and I have not seen her in quite a few years, she will be here with me for a week, she is the oldest out of us girls, ha ha!

She is kind of in the same situation I am in only 10 times worse, she was in a car accident, she was hit from behind, on top of her back surgery. Plus she has had two heart attacks, and smokes on top of it!! She is just not well at all. I am going to be honest here, she just does not take very good care of herself at all, it's sad for us that have to watch her more or less dwindle away. She may way 90 lbs. if she is lucky.

Maybe you could say a little prayer for her. So I will be treasuring this time that we spend together, because you just never know what He has in store for you. and I am going to be praying that I can put up with her, lol!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and peaceful week.

Ribet

No comments: