Links

Oct 30, 2009

Sometimes Life Can Really Suck!

Well I don't talk about my animals much on this blog since they have their own blog but I am going to today.

I had bought a MinPin about 4 months ago when she was just 7 weeks old, her name is Parris Anne.


She adjusted very well with all of the other animals, and got especially attached to our Boxer Chyanne.



Well our boxer has not been getting around real good with her back legs for quite sometime now, we have had her to the vet doing blood tests etc. for awhile now, and of course I always assume the worse. Well yesterday Parris Anne had to go in for her Rabies and Distemper shot, so Doc told my husband "just bring Chyanne back in then so I can re-check her weight and calcium levels then". He told my husband he would call later last night and let him know the results, and I was in bed sleeping when he called.

Well we all know how no news is good news and I wish to God that would have been the case. We had talked about having her put down since she is having so much trouble with her back legs getting around and so forth, and their is no cure for cancer of course. We just don't want her to suffer, but on the other hand you don't want to lose them either.

If any of you ever read my blog you would know I had to put down my Pug and my male MinPin last summer, and now this is happening to Chyanne. If your an animal lover you will understand how this is one of the hardest things to have to go through, because they become your family as well.

I cried all morning this morning and I even had my hubby in tears, but this is so hard. I don't want to lose her but I don't want her to suffer either. Parris has become so attached to her, she was just a baby so she probably felt like Chyanne was like her mama.

So this weekend is going to be a very hard weekend with this on our minds, because we have to make a decision as to what to do. I have prayed and prayed, and I know what He said but I am only human, right?

Ribet

No comments: