* They travel miles in the heat.
* They risk their lives crossing a border.
* They don't get paid enough wages.
* They do jobs that others won't do or are afraid to do.
* They live in crowded conditions among people who speak a different language.
* They rarely see their families, and they face adversity all day ~ everyday.
I'm not talking about illegal Mexicans ~ I'm talking about our troops! Doesn't it seem strange that many Democrats and Republicans are willing to lavish all kinds of social benefits on illegals, but don't support our troops, and are even threatening to defund them? (I WISH WE COULD FIND A WAY TO “DEFUND” OUR GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!! )