Links

Jun 27, 2009

A Blessed Day Yesterday With My Family

I had such a blessed day yesterday, I couldn't have asked for a better day. The kids came over and we swam and cooked out. I had so much fun swimming with my kids and grand babies. Alizah and I played with the beach ball. She can now fit in her ring well enough her arms go over it and she has more room with her arms now to throw the beach ball, etc. We had a blast.

Then my oldest grandson decided he was going to start going around in his ring splashing everybody, then he would say "got you wet, got you wet" and go on to the next person, you just had to be there to see it, because it was too funny. My youngest grandson was so exhausted he fell asleep while my daughter was giving him a drink of juice in his Bumbo babysitter, that was hilarious, poor little man was so tired, he coudn't take it anymore.

By the time they left around 9:30 - 9:45 pm I was so beat, and on top of that I got sun burnt so bad that I got sun poisoning, it looks awful and it hurts like the dickens. I can barley stand to have clothes on it hurts so darn bad, lol! But I had a great time, and it was well worth it for me anyway.







I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

Ribet

No comments: