Links

May 19, 2009

Two More Awards From A Wonderful Friend Of Mine

My wonderful friend Janet over at Dolly's Daily Diary gave me these two awards. Thank you you so much Janet, your such an inspiration to me and an awesome person, I am so very fortunate that I have meant you through the blogosphere world.

If you have never been by Janet's blog, please do take a moment to stop by her blog and read her posts, because you will be hooked believe me.

The One Lovely Blog Award


The rules for this ward are as follows:

Accept the award, post it on your blog along with the name of the person who has given you the award, and their blog link.

Pass the award to others. And remember to contact the people to let them know they you have given them this award.

My choices are:

1. The Narrow Gate

2. Not What It Seems

3. Writtings Of Isaiah

4. Univisions - Portal Of Love And Light

5. Reach Beyond Limits

6. My Strength And My Song - A Personal Journey


The Neno Award

The Neno award is a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging. And to help others seek the reasons why we all love blogging.


And my choices for this award are all of the above as well:

1. The Narrow Gate

2. Not What It Seems

3. Writtings Of Isaiah

4. Univisions - Portal Of Love And Light

5. Reach Beyond Limits

6. My Strength And My Song - A Personal Journey

  • I love to blog because I love to meet new people of all walks of life, being pretty much home bound the computer is my life line. I also hope that maybe someone out there will read about my hectic and most of the time stressful life and get something out of it and learn from it. I am also a NEW follower of Jesus Christ, and I would love to have others follow along with me and see how my journey will go since I have accepted Jesus Christ as my savior AGAIN, (long story, that's a whole other post), lol!

    Ribet

  • No comments: