Links

May 8, 2009

Time For Me To Fly


Well like allot of others, I have thought long and hard about leaving EC since the paid ads gig and I am going to back out. I will finish those ads that are already up then I am leaving. I do hope you will still stop by and read my blog or just check up on me maybe huh? I have meant some awesome and wonderful people through EC, if it were not for them I would not have the friends I have inside my PC, lol! I just don't want to monitor the dashboard for 3 blogs anymore, at least for now with the way my health is. And they still don't have it fixed, even if un-check accept paid ads, it is not working. I am not going to accept paid ads and not get anything in return for it. Thank you all so much that have been dedicated to me as well as reading my blog and being my friends. God bless you all, and have a wonderful Friday everyone!

Ribet

1 comment:

Adam said...

I have also left entrecard this week, the whole thing was becoming a farce. It's a shame because I liked it and was there about 2 years.
I'm sure the owner is getting stinking rich from it though...