Links

May 26, 2009

My Awesome & Blessed Memorial Day Weekend With My Family

First of all Alizah and Zakiah both spent the night Friday night. This was a first for me to have both of them at the same time spend the night, it went so smoothly I could not believe it and I can not wait to do it again. They had so much fun playing outside, it warmed my heart to see them have such a great time outside and getting as dirty as possible, lol!

Zakiah has never spent the weekend with us because he is a mama's boy and she did not really want him to leave her I guess, plus it is hard for me to handle the both of them together, Zakiah needs much more hands on then Alizah does, she pretty much takes care of herself, but Kiah still needs allot of help with many things and some of them are hard for me to do. But it was great, Papa really stepped up to the plate and helped me out with him, so it was actually wonderful having them both here, I LOVED it!

Then Saturday mommy and daddy and baby Ezekiel came back over for our cookout and it turned out to be a beautiful day. We had ribs and hot dogs on the grill, and polish sausage and much more, we definitely had plenty of food, lol! It was such an awesome day for me to be with my daughter and my grand babies and the rest of the family Saturday. But for me it was an extra special day, my daughter, her babies and her Mother and their Nana all together spending quality time together without any drama, there is nothing more special then that, and I pray for many more special times like that with my daughter and my grand babies. I had a blessed holiday weekend that is for sure and I hope you all did as well. God bless!



Ribet

No comments: