Links

Mar 19, 2009

The Gopher

Well Tuesday I went out to Walgreens and bought me one of those gadgets that you can use to pick stuff up with off of the floor or get something down off of a high shelf. Anyway this one is called The Gopher and it was like $9.99 which is not too bad.

My problem is since I had my surgery they don't want me to bend over and I am telling you I drop more stuff on the floor then anyone could imagine. So this little gadget has really helped me out with that issue.

Plus I am short 5'1" so if I can't get something down that is high up on a shelf, this thing will do that for me, so this is really kind of cool.

So I just thought I would throw this out there, in case anyone has a problem bending over or reaching for things from high places, this Gopher thingie works very well and you can get it at Walgreens. Now I did research some others that are similar online, but I did not want to pay the outrageous shipping prices, so it's up to the individual.

Ribet

No comments: